- Sessions are charged per 30 or 60 minutes. 60 minutes are charged at a rate of £35, 30 minutes at £17.50. Lessons can be paid for on a pay-as-you-go basis in advance (at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson start) or in bulk (see 4).
- A 50% cancellation fee applies if the scheduled lesson is not cancelled at least 24 hours before the start of the scheduled lesson.
- Mileage at 45p per mile applies if the tutor has to travel to the student’s house (within a 20 mile radius).
- Bulk session discounts are available if at least 12 lessons are booked and paid for in advance, one lesson is free of charge.
- A 30 minute FREE taster session is available for new students, this includes an informal chat about the learning goals and requirements of the student and a taster lesson.
- Lessons are structured as follows: Lessons start with a recap & warm up exercise, main lesson content (tailored to the student’s needs & in accordance with the National Curriculum for iGCSE and A Level students) and a plenary at the end to consolidate & summarise learning. Homework may also be given & is expected to be completed to a high standard.
For more details please refer to our Terms & Conditions on the ABOUT ME page.